picked up our new unit

szewczyk_john

We finally made the trip to Michigan to pick up our new Road Warrior 305. I'm so pleased with this decision. Went through the unit and all seems to be good. No leaks and everything works as it should. Heartland really does a nice job and Gillette's RV did an equally good job of walking us through the trailer. Tows well and the Hensley TS3 air hitch was well worth the expense. I will be adding air springs to help keep the truck level but other than that all I need to do is pack up and go camping.

truknutt

Committed Member
Congrats John & Lisa. Hope you enjoy your new home away from home. Have you considered joining your fellow PA owners this June at our Chapter Rally to show that new ride off?

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig and best wishes for many happy camping hours!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations from the state of Tennessee. Enjoy and travel safely.

szewczyk_john

We have been showing people our new unit and so far we only have one very small problem. One of the legs on the convertible beds in the garage is bent and does not want to stay tucked up into the up position. I plan on calling heartland later today to get a replacement. Other than that we have been impressed and so have our visitors.

Vtxkid

Congrats John and Lisa! Aways a pleasure to see another Heartland Toy hauler hit the road...