Our Key Largo.... has landed.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Just got home, too many errands to run today before I just get to go sit in it:D
web.jpg

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations! Looks great with your truck too!

Best Wishes and Happy Camping!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Look at you now, I was the first to order and I still don't have mine. That's one great looking Key Largo. Glad you will some have a chance to just set and enjoy it. Michael

mmomega

AnyTimer
Just overwhelming today, it's like movin into a new home. Spent most of the day with neighbors checking it out and moving stuff into it. Very excited and yes detailed pics to come. Also got one of those VuCube satellites so I'm kind of excited to try that out tomorrow as well.
I may not die with this baby but we will have it for a very, very long time. 2ps I hope you'll be getting yours very soon. Love this RV already.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Headed out next Thurs to Lake Whitney, TX it's going to be great AND it's first outing so I get to really see how well she was put together.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
By the looks of it it does. I believe they all do. They didn't start producing the Key Largo until after the new framless windows were introduced.

mmomega

AnyTimer
It does and I wasn't sure if I'd like them as much but it's a very clean smooth look. I've been doing a couple mods this weekend, nothing big, but I'm going to try to get a full run down and pics by tomorrow evening.

rarnold

WOW!!! I've got trailer envy. A beautiful looking rig. many happy miles with it. Happy trails to you....
Rod

mmomega

AnyTimer
Well after our first trip, which was great I love this trailer, I did find only 2 things wrong. 1 minor 1 major....and one Dohhhhhhhh moment. Which I'm beating myself up over, le sigh.

Minor - where the long shower spray holder attaches to the shower wall; seemed to just break during travel to the lake, no I didn't drive that bad.

Major - hooked up the 'SantiFlush' to flush the black tank and water came rushing out into the basement right where all the water lines go up into the bathroom/bedroom floor.

Doh moment - make sure the cargo door under the bedroom slideout is closed before trying to close the slide...you can see where this is going...the slide caught the slam door handle and broke it and cracked the door right around the handle. Yeah... $300.00 boo boo, everything should be fixed by early next week, new door on the way but uh other than that great trip. Lake Whitney / Lofers Bend East park was very nice, quiet and relaxing.