Picked up our First Trailer!

LawsonEOD

Hello all, picked up our first trailer this week. 2011 305RW. Working with friends to go on test camp in two weeks here in Montana. Hope the weather holds. Love it so far and the dealer has been great. Finally nice to have something to haul the toys and live with some comfort at the same time.

John

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Congratulations from your neighbors to the south!! Hope you can join us on some weekend get togethers with fellow Heartlanders in WY and MT. I'll PM you with some details. Enjoy your new rig.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your "condo on wheels". Enjoy being able to carry your toys with ya. Just go ahead and plan on bringing the toys down to TN for some fun.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
John, welcome to the Heartland family. I see you are from Great Falls Mt. We are a little east of you in Roundup. Daughter is in Big Timber. Stay in touch with Dave (codycraver) for the WY. and MT. get-togethers. Bob

Last edited:

LawsonEOD

Thanks all, We look forward to the getting out with this and our toys. I will watch for events. Got a few Jeep, ATV, Dirt/Street Bike trips in mind if I can just get the Air Force to relax on my official travel requirments just a little.

Thanks Cody and Bob. I will watch the forum and post pics from our frst outing. Should be posted after our return on the 27th. I am also open to any tips and info on the RW as far as use, maintance, and things to just watch out for or just good to know travel info.

John