2011 Big Country Living area TV mount

slucus

We are unable to hook up anything to the TV because of the way it is mounted to the wall. Does anyone know of a release, our dealer did not know of any? Thanks for your help.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hi slucus and welcome to the forum. I am sure that someone here will have an answer for you. But we will need a little more info. What year and model is your BC.

Peace
Dave

bacaye

We went throught the same thing with our Big Country with wanting to hook up a CD player....We found out we did not have to do that because you use what is in the radio slot for your movie CD's...That was one of those DUH moments. Otherwise, we could not move the TV so decided to leave things alone. We moved the new CD player we purchased to the bedroom since we have to take out the tv when we travel. This makes it very easy to hook up the CD player. Helps with different ages of grandchildren that want to watch their own CD's on a rainy day.

GOTTOYS

We have a 2011 BC3250. Our tv is on a mount that pulls out from the wall an inch or two and swivels. If yours has a rigid mount, usually you can slide it upward and will come out of the mount...Don

rvn4fun

We have removed our tv several times, you just unscrew the three screws from the top wood valance. Then you can lift the tv up out of it's mount. Reinstall the same way. We have a Toshiba tv in our Big Country.

bacaye

I am glad it was posted about the three screws. I finally remembered to ask Bill this morning what needed to be done and what rvn4fun said is exactly what Bill told me. We have not tried this because we found we did not need to add anything but good info to have.