2995 2007

onmywing

Looking at buying this trailer, it is last years model and would like any comments that existing owners might have. I know that they have changed to a dropdown frame on the 08's to give more room in the basement and that they have a different suspension. Any comments would be helpful. Thank you

impertick

Clark & Tina Emery
Look Out!

I hope that I am not too late to respond, but if I am just consider it an after thought.:D Congratulations on finding an RV that suits your needs;) . We own a 3600 RL 2006. My dad and I have had extensive experience in owing and repairing rv's. Heartland makes a very good quality vehicle, but it is the little stuff that they sometimes overlook. Since we purchased our coach a year ago, we have had approx. 200 different items repaired:mad: , most of them being small--but still significant items. I have checked out the later models and Heartland seems to be improving. I do have some suggestions though, that you may want to remember to do before buying. Be sure to check all caulked seams and screws visible on the exterior to ensure that all are intact and sealing properly. Also, check the tipouts: put them in and out a few times to ensure that they all work properly and check the seal of each tipout, both in and out. Be sure also, if you do purchase one to keep and eye on the tanks, they tend to drop on some coaches (like ours).

Try let my suggestions scare you or the complaints that others have prevent you from purchasing one. I have seen the process of production and it is second to none-compared to other manufacturers. Please also keep in mind that no matter what coach you buy, they will always need MINOR mantenance and repair.