A Shorter Ti?

rarnold

Will Heartland be making a shorter version of the original 37 foot BH Ti? If so, when might that happen? I love the Ti design but can't park a 37 footer at my home. Am hoping for a 32 or 33 footer.
Thank you.
Rod

rarnold

Thanks Tony. I'm hoping someone at Heartland who might be "In the Know" will see this and possibly give a Heads Up. I'm ready to order something for summer and start enjoying the RV life.

K

karykatz

Right now we are looking at all of our options. Will keep everyone posted when we get ready to release our next floor plan. Thanks for the support.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Right now here in Tampa, there are 3 used Titaniums that ppl have bought. One was even a trade from a older one to a little less older one. There sure seems to be a demand for them. They should do good.

dizzy38

I'm also a supporter of a 32/33ft (27/28ft from pin to rear bumber) BH Ti.. I'm on my 2nd Glendale Ti and will be buying a shorter BH Ti if/when it comes out. My reason is that I tandem tow in the west and with the cab over nose design you have a good 20 feet behind the 5'er before you hit the max lengths of 65/70ft. Plus the Ti aerodynamics / stability make for less sway on the rear trailer.

jimtoo

Hi dizzy38,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Yep, the Ti design is a neat looking unit. Hopefully Heartland will make some changes and you can join our family of owners.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

slownsy

We to are looking at a fifth Wheeler to travel America. currently have a 26E31DS with the patio and wood not consider anything bigger. I take it the 32 is a 37 footer.
Frank.

jimtoo

Hi slownsy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

The Big Horn Ti32 specs list it as 32' 8" long, see specs here.

Hope you become a Family member and enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Willym

The Ti32 has an overall length around 37', the length from the pin to the rear will be around 32'.