Lippert Warranty

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
One of the items I wanted my dealer to fix is the leaking valve on the slide hydraulics selector manifold. Although the repair estimate is minimal, I was told that Lippert says it only has a two year warranty. I have this from a manual I downloaded some time ago. If you look at their current online manuals, the pages detailing warranty coverage and claims have all been removed. Who's zooming who?

LIPPERT COMPONENTS warrants the components of it’s Recreational Vehicle Slide-Out System (“Product”)
against defects in materials and workmanship for the following time periods, beginning on the date of Retail Sale,
so long as the Retail Sale occurs within six (6) months of the date Purchaser acquires the Product directly from a
Lippert Components facility:
Three (3) Years – Any ball screw actuator, inner and out tube assembly, rack and gear
assembly, electric motor and cross shaft.
Five (5) Years – Any fluid power components, limited to any hydraulic cylinder and

hydraulic pump.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Sorry John, looks like you are getting ZOOOOOOOM ZOOOOOOOMED. Sounds like a phone call to Lippert is in order.