ATF: Road Warrior - Garage TV Mount

SoCal69

On the 305RW....I know there is a cabinet in the garage area with a backing plate for a TV mount. I'd like to put a swing arm mount similar to the mount that is used in the main living area. The residential mounts for a 26" TV that are sold in stores don't seem to have a very big mounting plate, and I'm concerned about travel down the road. Is there a specific brand or rv type mounting bracket that you would recommend?

Rob

porthole

Retired
We have a 3010, same basic trailer as the 305.
I have a 26" TV mounted on whatever arm was available at Costco at the time.

There is no issue as long you strap it down before traveling.

Attachments

• D30_6033.JPG
    D30_6033.JPG
    329.9 KB · Views: 90

Vtxkid

I have a 19" flat screen back their myself with a bracket assembly that was purchased at Sam's club. I like the way it unlocks and slides up off the base. I want to purchase another base for it so all I will have to do is slid it off one base and slid it back on another in the basement area when needed outside. As Duane mentioned, straps of some type are a must during transport...

TerryM

I have a 26" TV mounted in mine but I did put a 3/4 x 8" x 26" board behind the swivel mount I bought at walmart. Again as everyone has said, it does have to be fastened while in transport to avoid some of the vibrations.