Well it is finally at the Dealer!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Received a call today from our dealer in Tampa, our new home arrived yesterday and would be ready for us in a couple of days but with work, we will not be able to get to Florida until the 28th. Its going to be a LONG 2 weeks.........

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new Landmark. Before you know it, it will be time to get that new condo on wheels home. Enjoy and travel safely. This is an invitation to bring it up to the TN rally and show it off.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Congrats, those 2 weeks are going to go by quickly tho and you'll have it before you know it. This gives a little more time to plans what to do and trips to take to enjoy it :)

jbeletti

Wow Michael, you've waited a long time. And you've been patient. Sort of :) Congrats on the unit's arrival.

Jim

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Congratulations Micheal! The hohum of work. But thats what got you where you are today.
I would find away to get down there myself. But I have the patience of a gnat.:D

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes I know it is all my fault. I could of had the one in Florida. So I now at least know it's there and we are working on counting down those last few days.