new build questions?

future3490owner

I am getting myself confused when looking at different greystone 33ck's online and on your heartlands website. I just found out that the new 33CK we are ordering will have the slate style flooring. I was wondering what cabinets we will have in the kitchen. On some I see the same color through out the camper, but others I see a mix of white and cherry cabinets. what is confusing me is I see both with the old flooring and both with the new flooring. We DO NOT want the two tone cabinets. How will we be sure to get the single color in the kitchen? Also we saw some where that there is a hamper in the floor in the upper bedroom. Is that standard on all fifth wheels?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I'm not really sure, but have your dealer call and find out. You probably can request all 1 color cabinets. I think the slate floors is what is standard now or maybe not. Heck, call heartland yourself and ask. Last ???....have you ordered it yet??

Geodude

The cabinet colours are an option, and you can order with all cherry cabinets. You just need to be sure it is specified on your order form, which is what we did.

D

Dave Willis

The Mocha cabinets are standard and the all cherry cabinets are an option. You need to check with your dealer to make sure that you ordered your unit with the all cherry cabinet option.

Thanks,