Anyone Have the 3070RL

rono

Does anyone have the 3070RL floor plan? We are looking at buying this plan. It lets us get a foot shorter and about 700 lbs lighter than out current 5th Wheel (SOB). We pull tandem so this is important. It seems to give us a seperate living/kitchen/bath and bedroom. Will get the optional island for more storage. Let me know how you like it thanks.

RO

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Does anyone have the 3070RL floor plan? We are looking at buying this plan. It lets us get a foot shorter and about 700 lbs lighter than out current 5th Wheel (SOB). We pull tandem so this is important. It seems to give us a seperate living/kitchen/bath and bedroom. Will get the optional island for more storage. Let me know how you like it thanks.

RO

Don't know about the 3070, sorry. I will tell you this however, our last SOB was a F*rest R*ver S*ndpiper. The quality of the Bighorn is 300% better.You won't be sorry. Good luck.

z-dog

RO

We have the 3070RL. Purchased it at the end of Oct. 2010. We really like the floor plan. We have the island, which gives us much more counter space and storage. The closet space in the bedroom is great (we are full timing for a least a year right now).
We have found a few things that need to be addressed by the dealer when we get back to Missouri this spring. The carpet is not a very high grade at all. Matts down very easy. Dining chairs padding is really poor. Other things that should be caught by the plant in the building (ref. is 1/2" out of plumb, curtains are very out of level, things like that).
Overall we still like our unit. Very functional. It pulls great with 3/4 ton diesel as well. (we put the Trail-air pin box on and I have air bags on the truck)
Think you will be happy with the 3070, just check the details of the unit very well.
Chris

bobber

We purchased the 3070 in October 2010 and really love it. We have the island in the kitchen and it gives you a lot of space and countertop. The only negative thing I can say about the unit is that we have the Canadian version of the microwave. The difference is the Canadian version only has one exhaust fan speed and it is vented inside. The USA version has 2 exhaust fan speeds. We are thinking about taking the unit back to the dealer and paying to have the microwave vented outside to keep the moisture out of the unit. We bought it off the lot and it has the fireplace. We thought if we ordered it we would order without the fireplace but have found that we are really glad it is here. It definately heats the unit. Would recommend the unit to anyone. Even with the island in the kitchen it has lots of floor space. Don't know how many you will have in the unit but we unscrewed the table and turned it sideways in front of the window with 2 chairs. When we have company we pull it out and put out all 4 chairs. It works great and gives us a lot more room.

rono

Thank You John and Dianna Griffen of MO. They turned us onto Kris Willis RV in Dexter MO. We are know going to be new owners of a BH 3070RL. Buy the way we sold our SOB as you guys say here. We really liked the old Cardinal but it was to big and heavy for pulling tandem. Hence the samller 3070. Really Anxious the new unit to come in. Ordered the island and leather. Decided not to get fireplace since we already have small ceramic heaters we had bought for the SOB.

Thanks Again John and Dianna