Landmark standard bathroom vent fan

Nancy_S

I looked at an early 2011 Landmark and noticed that the bathroom vent had only a small fan in it, not a full size fan like I'm used to. How well does this really work?

Thanks,
Nancy S

K

karykatz

Nancy,

We put a fantastic fan standard in the living area and a small fan in the bathroom. We do offer a fantastic fan as an option in bathroom or bedroom if you want. Your dealer can also install after the fact.

I hope this helps.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Nancy, they work OK for it's needs in the WC but they are noisy. The Fantastic Fan upgrade is well worth it both in terms of volume of air moved and they are much quieter.

camr

Nancy, you can rest assured that if if you would have spent the extra money to have purchased the upscale MPG you would have had the Fantastic fan included as standard equipment. I'm baffled!!!!!!

Nancy_S

Hi Ray,

Thanks for the response. We're meeting with the dealer tomorrow to finalize the unit we're ordering.

Nancy

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If you haven't ordered yet, by all means get the Fantastic Vent in the bathroom and if you aren't getting a second AC get one in the bedroom as well.

Peace
Dave

Bob and Chris

Senior Members
We replaced the original with the remote controlled fantastic fan w/rain sensor; it's variable speed so you can tune it to cancel out background noise or crank it up for max ventilation; all from the comfort of your pillow! It's an easy swap for the mechanically inclined.