ATF: Big Country - kitchen lights

Bob Vaughn

We went to the Fl. rally last weekend about 5 miles from our home..This was the first time we had used our 3250TS. On the way home one of the glass light covers on the overhead kitchen light covers:confused: crashed to the floor and broke....I went to the dealer today hoping to get a replacement cover. He told me I would have to buy the whole light fixture at 13.99......As we have had our unit less than 2 months and this was the first time we had used it I thought it unusual that we would have to buy a light cover. I would have thought that would be covered under the warranty? He wanted to know the size of the fixture which I measured to be 3-1/4 inside and to the outside was 4-1/4 inches. He said they put different sizes in the same model coaches? Was he correct ? as it seems to me that who ever put the fixture in did not install the cover tight enough...

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Call Heartland and explain what happened. Have your VIN handy. Your dealer should do better than sell you one. JMO.
They guy next door to me with an SOB had the same thing happen. Found that there was a screw that would not allow the lens to completely click into the detent when turning it on. So look for that when you get a new one.

Peace
Dave

B

bwwalczak

Please call Heartland customer service and see what they can do. 574-266-8726.