Big Country - valance and night shades

Bryan, I have a 2010 2950rk-The valances are just screwed into the cabinets and the wall. The day and night shades are scrwed into the wall thru the shade. Not a good plan. How can I retrofit the valances and shades do removal is easier and the walls are not continually torn up. What do you do on the current units. Is hardware available to hang the valances and do you clips on day and night shades for easy removal???? Thanks

B

bwwalczak

Re: ATF: Big Country - valance and night shades

We have gone away from the day and night shades in Big Country. We have been using the white blinds for quite some time.

Several other Heartland brands like Bighorn use the day night shades, so I am confident that if you were to contact Heartland customer service, they will have some solutions. 574-266-8726 is the customer service line.

Thank you for your post.

ChangingPlaces

Re: ATF: Big Country - valance and night shades

Re Big Country - Valance and night shades
Hi ,
We purchased our 2950 RK last year. What we did, is take all the pelmets, rods, blinds etc off all together and fitted conventional curtains on curtain tracks. These don't let any light in and are much easier to open and shut. The vents in the bedroom and bathroom we cut some
pieces of rubber the same size of the vent hole and covered them with offcuts from the curtain material. That sovled all our problems with light and we now we get a good nights sleep. Highly reccommend.
Cheers Paul