ATF: Big Country - dual pane windows

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
priestlake, Please clarify what you mean by "getting moisture". Are you talking about within the panes? Or on the inside pane in the interior of the coach? Around the frame on the inside?
We have dual pane windows but I think the coldest temperatures we have been in range in the low to mid teens. We had only 2 windows with moisture and they were the bedroom slide out windows and then only overnight. Once we got out of bed, wiped off the moisture around the lower frame and glass, it didn't reappear until we spent the night in bed again. I don't recall ever having moisture on any other windows. I don't think they repair them, I think they replace them if a problem should arise.

B

bwwalczak

There is no guarantee that dual pane windows will eliminate all moisture because there are so many different circumstances. Dual panes will aid, but not eliminate.

byran and Ray-the issue is not the condensation. The issue is the panes are separating. You can see the bottom of one pane through the window. I understand the panes are glued around the edges. When they separate is there a guarantee?