Latest 3210 Mods

truknutt

Committed Member
Installed a Fifth Airborne kingpin, Plug It Right Stabilizers & JT Elephant pads this week. Gotta TRY to keep Momma happy!!

Attachments

• 5AB-E1621.jpg
    5AB-E1621.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Plug it right stabilizers.jpg
    Plug it right stabilizers.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 146
  • elephant-foot-1.jpg
    elephant-foot-1.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 127
  • elephant-foot-2.jpg
    elephant-foot-2.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 114

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looking Like momma should be able to jump around and not shake the rig now. Looks good.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
That's just more weight for the Ford to pull around. Might need to upgrade to the F550.

Kurt

Kurt&Gwen
Good choice on the king pin. We had the 5th Airborne installed on our new Cyclone last year, and driving 2,500+ miles from Washing to Alaska was real smooth considering how rough and bumpy some of the roads were.

Those stabilizers will come in handy, especially if you have to park alongside the road for the the night. Just don't forget to loosen them up before you adjust the landing legs (Been there, done that), took me a few time to remember to do so.:eek:

dbhutchins

Installed a Fifth Airborne kingpin, Plug It Right Stabilizers & JT Elephant pads this week. Gotta TRY to keep Momma happy!!
Interesting mods. I just put on a Demco Glide-Ride pinbox, and am really happy with it. I've been wondering about stabilizers. Don't think the kinpin tripods look like they'd do much, but these things might be the trick. Have you noticed a significant effect from them?

porthole

Retired
Hey Dave - if you are not upgrading to the Reico's I have an adjustable foot for the bottom of the landing gear.