Wanting to upgrade

kferguson

I am wanting to upgrade to a 2011 Cyclone and have a 2008 4012 very nice, does anyone know the best place to sell this?

Thank for your help

jimtoo

Hi kferguson,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

If you want to write up a good description of it, with all the add ons and conditions like you would want to put in an ad, you can post it here in the for sale area. We will close the listing so it can be viewed only, and if someone is interested they can contact you directly by email or pm.

Hope you find the one you want and check us out,, become part of the family,, join in on a rally.

Jim M

sgtbigb

If you are in Texas, You may want to try PPL in houston. They are the largest seller of cosigner RVs. Just goggle PPL>
I am wanting to upgrade to a 2011 Cyclone and have a 2008 4012 very nice, does anyone know the best place to sell this?

Thank for your help

Ticaster

Ebay now has a classified section that is free to list. I have a boat for sale listed on it and it has generated some interest. Just go to Ebay and click on the link for classified ads.
cj