1st Trip Out - Thank You Heartland!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
John and I are getting ready to head home (a long 15 minute drive) from Sea Pirate. Just had to post that although yesterday was filled with work to do, it was all personal things that we did. Hanging pictures, basement TV, towel bars.... you know the drill with a new rig.

We had absolutely no build related trouble! No plumbing or electical issues and we remain very happy with our Bighorn 3185. Over-night temperature was 34 degrees and we stayed comfortable with the fireplace only. We put the furnace on this morning and all was well there too!

It was a very busy yet happy weekend and we look forward to many, many more of them. I know Heartland is not YET perfect, but as it relates to my build, pretty darned close!

Thank you to anyone and everyone on the Heartland team who played a part in our happiness!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
That's good to hear Debbie. Thanks for all your work this season and travel safe, even if it is only a few miles.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I know how you feel Deb. Other than some operator headspace, we had no problems either.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
This sounds like good campfire material!

1. Forgetting how far to duck when walking under the bedroom area.

2. Almost backing the tailgate into the front cargo door (again!)

3. Almost using the first batch of ice out of the ice maker (yuck!)

4. Getting too close to the hookups the first time pulling into the site so I had to do a drivearound.

5. I could go on and on, but my head is still hurting from forgetting how far to duck...

hillsonwheels

My point of view............an outing is an outing............But, if you really want to do a shake down cruise, try the WV turnpike!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad ya'll gotter did. Look forward to seeing you folks down the road. Keep smilin' :angel:

Dick

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
John and Deb,

Glad to hear your first trip, albeit 10 miles LOL, was a good one. I know John had a blast putting the sign above your bed.:eek::eek::rolleyes:

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
1. Forgetting how far to duck when walking under the bedroom area.

2. Almost backing the tailgate into the front cargo door (again!)

3. Almost using the first batch of ice out of the ice maker (yuck!)

4. Getting too close to the hookups the first time pulling into the site so I had to do a drivearound.

5. I could go on and on, but my head is still hurting from forgetting how far to duck...

Hey Gus....ahhh, never mind... :D

davebennington

Deb & John,
Glad to hear that it went well with your new coach. We talked to several folks on the way back from Florida, abd said the same about their new rigs also, no problems!!!

Dave

gschaaf

Hey John and Deb Fran and I enjoyed the visit the other day the trailer looked great again good luck with it. We will see ya at the rally.

Glenn and Fran

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well Glenn you two are full of surprises and I really didn't expect a knock on the door in the middle of a deserted campground! You guys are so funny and welcome anytime. We really enjoyed the visit and can't wait to sit around the fire with you!