SOLD - FS 2010 Cyclone 3850 with Extras and 2010 Ford F350 Lariat 1700 miles READY FOR MY BEATING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

az2142t

I am seriously thinking about selling my 2010 Cyclone 3850 and 2010 F350 Lariat DRW. We simply don't use them enough to justify the expense. I bought both new in 2010.

I am gauging interest, but the cyclone has been on 4 trips in its life 1 to Fl (from OH) and three local. The truck is loaded with 6.4 diesel, nav, sync, extang solid fold tonneau, line-x liner. Both of these are in mint condition.

I will take a beating on the trailer i know...the decision point will be how much. I will sell as package or trailer by itself.

I have been offered 34k for the Cyclone...is that the neighborhood I am in realistically or is that lowball. I am looking for $40k for the Cyclone (I would be upside down substantially here) if anyone is interested email me (az2142t@woh.rr.com) and we'll talk. As a package I would need $85k or so...the truck is an easy sell here and they are holding their value, so I am not real concerned about selling it. I would only do so as a package deal.

Any interest?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS 2010 Cyclone 3850 with Extras and 2010 Ford F350 Lariat 1700 miles READY FOR MY BEATING!

This thread is now closed per forum rules.
If anyone is interested please contact the seller by email.

Peace
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.