going in circles

mountain1

I purchased the extended warranty on my RV. It came with a soda/beer refrigerator in the garage part made by Haier. it has stopped working. Warranty place says yes it is covered even though it was an add on by either the manufacture or dealer. All I have to do is take it to a RV dealer that is autorized to work on that brand of refrigerator and if they call it in as non-repairable then the warranty picks up.

My problem I can not find a dealer authorized as a repair place for that brand of refrigerator. Any ideas?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I purchased the extended warranty on my RV. It came with a soda/beer refrigerator in the garage part made by Haier. it has stopped working. Warranty place says yes it is covered even though it was an add on by either the manufacture or dealer. All I have to do is take it to a RV dealer that is autorized to work on that brand of refrigerator and if they call it in as non-repairable then the warranty picks up.

My problem I can not find a dealer authorized as a repair place for that brand of refrigerator. Any ideas?

I don't know what your extended warranty deductible is, but those refers only cost $75-100 at most stores.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=haier+refrigerator&form=DLCDF8&pc=MDDC&src=IE-SearchBox