Convection Oven / Microwave - difference between units in BH 3585RL & LM Grand Canyon

aquiring signal

Heartland's website basically shows this:

Bighorn 3585RL
1450 watt / 1.5 cu ft convection oven & a 900 watt / 1.5 cu ft microwave

Landmark Grand Canyon
1450 watt / 1.0 cu ft convection oven & no microwave listed

------------------
Obviously, the convection oven & microwave in the Bighorn is really two devices in one. Here are a few of my questions - Why is there no microwave listed in the Grand Canyon? Why is the convection oven smaller? What am I missing here?:confused:

jbeletti

Patience Jon :)

I pushed this to the plant yesterday when you posted it. Kary will likely weigh in as soon as he gets a chance. Thanks for pointing this out. My sense it that it is in error as I had a Grand Canyon last year and the default is Convection Microwave and I'm pretty sure it was larger than 1 cubic feet.

Jim

aquiring signal

Patience Jon :)

I pushed this to the plant yesterday when you posted it. Kary will likely weigh in as soon as he gets a chance. Thanks for pointing this out. My sense it that it is in error as I had a Grand Canyon last year and the default is Convection Microwave and I'm pretty sure it was larger than 1 cubic feet.

Jim

Thanks, Jim. I appreciate it. Sorry if I seemed impatient. I just thought maybe I posted my question an area of the forum where it might not be seen by the person who has the answer.

K

karykatz

Jon & Mary,

Sorry for the delay and the confussion. The Landmark uses a 1.5 cu ft 1450 watt convenction microwave oven. This is the same convection/micro you will get when upgrading in the Bighorn. The Bighorn uses a standard 1.5 cu ft 900 watt microwave. I hope this helps and eliminates any confusion.

aquiring signal

Jon & Mary,

Sorry for the delay and the confussion. The Landmark uses a 1.5 cu ft 1450 watt convenction microwave oven. This is the same convection/micro you will get when upgrading in the Bighorn. The Bighorn uses a standard 1.5 cu ft 900 watt microwave. I hope this helps and eliminates any confusion.

Thanks, Kary. That makes perfect sense. I assume you're going to pass this information on to someone who will also correct the website to prevent future confusion.

LM GC Webpage.JPG