Pleasant Experiance of a Lost Art: Thank You David!

BigShafe

We were on our fisrt day out this spring break, brand new Road Warrior, 400 miles from home 20 MPH head wind the whole way and 60 miles from our destination when we experinaced a troubleing issue with our roof ballooning. Limped in to our destination with no further damage and contacted Heartland Customers Service at the first opportunity.

David Hilliker is to be comendend for his professionalism and attention to Heartlnad's customers! He talked me through the whole process of what he was doing and how things were going to go, he coordinated the repair and most important called me everyday (sometimes twice) to check on things, even gave me his personal cell #. He did not leave us feeling like we were stranded on an island. In today's world the art of communication has been lost, but not at Heartland!!!

A note about the issue: "stuff happens" but the fact that Heartland used plenty of roof material over the front prevented the roof from tearing completely off the front end and causing more severe issues, the fact that they stand behind thier product is more important when stuff happens!

The repair was solid and no issue the 460 miles home!

Thank You David!!!!!! I appreciate your help!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
BigShafe, Thanks for your report on your roof dilemma. It's good to hear everything was taken care of and you are pleased. You're right, sometimes thing happen but it's the fact that those things get taken care of that makes Heartland stand out.