3300CK - 2011 Sundance ?? - How is it ??

MACDAV

Hi folks !!

Looking at buying a 3300CK (rear kitchen / bunk room) fifth wheel. Wondering who or how many have one and how you like it so far ???

Thanks in advance - any input is greatly appreciated !! :confused:

mgh471

We have owned ours since last spring. We love it and wouldn't change a thing. It is normally my family of four and my mother everywhere we go and have no lack of room or privacy. The outdoor kitchen is also great, I put my grill right at the opening and use the storage as a pantry. We rarely cook inside. I tow it with a 2008 ford dually. Can't go wrong with it if you have kids.

Splash

Had ours since Nov 2010 and love it. We mostly stay outside and do all our cooking outside, so the outdoor kitchen is real convenient. At night instead of hauling stuff in we just close the hatch.

sjs731

Don't know if you bought it or not but we just picked up our 2012 3300Ck and love it. The outside kitchen is almost a necessity with kids. They don't need to keep running in and out to get drinks etc. We've got 6 weekends booked coming up. Gotta use it before the snow flies here in WI.

rdrew5762

Brought our new 3300CK to the beach for the first time this weekend. I've got to tell ya....it is awesome! 2nd A/C unit is going to be a must have.....time to start saving for it!

J

Jim_Hickey

rdrew- I am glad you're enjoying your new 3300CK. I will be sure to pass on to the team your nice words. Happy Camping!