Hi everyone

usnthedog

New to the forum so I'm just making small talk to get by the probation period so I can post a picture on the electrical forum. We just bought a new Greystone 32RE. Took it for a shake down run to Colorado. That would be a whole post in itself. We have been RVing since 04. We had a Springdale that we ran the life out of so the Greysone is like heaven come true. Sure is tough though getting things rearranged from one rig to another. Hope this gets me by the probation. I must say that if you are going to watch me, don't tell me for how long. Any forumer can wait you out and then slam the system, and no I'm not going to get wild when my probation is over because I like these as much as the rest.

Jeff

jimtoo

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

You should be able to post pictures now. Only the first 2 post you make are moderated before being published for view. You would be surprised as to how many spammers we do catch even after the mod period.

Please post your pictures and show us the bars and breakers you have questions about. I'm sure someone will be able to give you an answer once they see the pictures. Also the wires that go straight from the battery are likely to go to the electric brake breakaway switch. The one with the small cable that pulls a pin if your hitch should come loose and applies the brakes on the trailer.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations usnthedog on your new "condo on wheels". Oh you bring back memories of us trying to move junk-ah stuff- from one coach to another. Had one coach in at the dealers for warranty work and by george he sold it. We got a coach that he had on the lot but had to move everything real quick in that the people who bought the Sundance wanted it that weekend. We looked so funny trying to move stuff quickly without boxes. What a site.
Anywhoo - enjoy and travel safely. Oh by the way - from your forum name, I'm assuming ya have a dog. Let the rest of us dog lovers know what ya got.
B--

usnthedog

The dog is a lab mixed with some german short hair, spoiled rotten. 10 and acts like a pup. Driven by her nose and stomach. Travels and adapts real well. She'd chase rabbits and squirrels form breakfast to supper but not through them. One of these days I going to set down and get my profile together; but not right now.

Jeff