Well pleased with RV's for Less

highrail

Six weeks ago I had some major damage to the roof of my 3400RL. After several calls and advice from the Bighorn Forum I took it to RV's for Less in Knoxille, TN. for the repairs. New Roof, both rubber and wood, several beams and a new front cap. Al-tho I didn't buy from Butch he did a first class job on the repairs and in a timely fashion to boot. He also fixed the water leak above the wheels and the brakes under warranty. Butch also fixed three other things I didn't even know about, I now have surround sound on my TV as well as stereo. My awning works right for the first time. When I picked it up the coach was spotless clean, and my kitchen table is turned right side out.

It is refreshing to find someone who does what he says and more! If I ever buy another Fiver you can bet it will be from RV's for Less. On a personal note Butch is a fine Christian man who doesn't just talk the talk, he walks the walk!

Tom Leinart
Franklin TN.

madigand

I have to agree. After talking to both Butch and Karen, it seemed like I had known them for a long time. I felt so comfortable buying from them sight unseen. I guess it was a leap of faith, but i feel really good about them.

Last edited:
K

Ken Washington

Butch and Karen better get ready to expand their business because it's coming! When you treat people like they do and are honest God fearing also, watch to see what good comes their way!

Ken

Uncle Rog

Kudo's For A Dealer?

It is great to know that there is a dealer with some class out there. In Southern Calififornia J&L in Fontana is my pick, for anything that is beyond my level of expertise. They are repair only basically, and do a nice job. I picked up my BH yesterday after two weeks with all but parts related warranty items fixed, that is a first for me. Heartland has a good allie in Joe..........UR

5erWonk

Tom,

I was at RVs for Less picking up my BH while they were repairing your coach, it looked like they did agreat job.

I have to agree, it's the place to do business

71skmodc

I am fairly new to this forum and this is my first post. I read alot about RV's for less from the people on this forum and that convinced me to contact Butch and Karen. I placed my order for a 3655 RD and Butch and Karen took that order to the Louisville show. They tried to place the order for the unit there but were turned down due to the floor plan being discontinued? Well long story short with the help of Coley Brady, we got the floor plan we wanted, one of the last 3655's to leave the factory. We drove the 800 or so miles to pick up the unit and we both feel Butch, Karen and the whole crew there were the best. Well worth the drive ( 13 hrs straight!). We loved staying at Creekside and we will be back down there in '08 for a week long trip. I don't think I could have done better with the price from anywhere, I will recommend them to anyone I talk to about buying a Heartland product.

SmokeyBare

Tom & Laura,

Congradulations on your New 3655 From RV 4 Less. Butch and Karen are as you now know, Fantastic People. They treat each customer as they would want them selfs to be treated.

I hope everyone who reads these posts have a chance to contact this dealership before they place their orders. I doubt they will find a better dealer or price.

Till we cross Paths....

Marv