ATF: Trail Runner - 2011 22RBQ Swivel mount

handva

I have a 2011 Trail Runner 22RBQ and would like to install a swivel mount for a flat screen TV up to 22”. The location I would like to put is on the rear wall of the kitchen/dining area to the right of the factory TV shelf. I was wondering what the locations of any wall studs would be or the prime location to put such a mount.
Thank you for any help.

handva

Re: ATF: North Country - 2011 22RBQ Swivel mount

I recieved a call from Heartland today regarding the TV mount. The only wall that was recomended was the front wall of the dining area behind the sofa. I finally had to email customer service to get an answer. Good news, it only took a couple of hours to get a call. Bad news, the dealer had the question posed to them a month ago and still did not get back to me.

fgmjcm

Hi!
We have the Trail Runner 2011 RLQ, and have the same question on where to mount a flat screen TV. We too want to install it right next to the TV shelf, but the wall is shared with the shower wall. My husband was thinking about the cabinet next to the TV shelf. It's strong enough to hold a TV with a swivel mount. To bad Heartland hasn't addressed this issue.

handva

As much as I have looked at it, I didn't even think about the cabinet. I will have to look at it from that angle.

Thanks.

handva

We went out to check on the camper this weekend and looked at that cabinet. I think it will hold the mount and tv ok, but it might need some bracing on the inside of the cabinet for a little extra support. I will post on here how it works out.