Landmark Floorplan

drphelps

Hello folks. Still a Heartland Landmark "will be someday" but getting closer. Have had the chance to actually walk thru some of the units. REALLY love the layout of the San Antonio with the only possible drawback is the kitchen. Just not as much counter space as would like. Love the living area arrangement with the computer desk, bath area and bedroom. Now if you could stretch the coach just a bit and plop an Augusta kitchen in there, GLORIOUS!!

Dave

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We also have a small kitchen in our Bighorn. Moving from a house with a nice kitchen into our 5th wheel was a challenge but we got used to it. Even if we designed the perfect layout, I'm guessing we would still have to compromise somewhere. Good luck with your search and we all hope to have you as Heartland Owners some day.

jbeletti

Take a look at the Key Largo. It's suppose to have more countershaft than anything else one the market.

Countershaft? Good one Michael :) Sounds like some text messages I've sent :)

Hope your Key Largo is working out for you. Suppose you're still moving in :)

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Countershaft? Good one Michael :) Sounds like some text messages I've sent :)

Hope your Key Largo is working out for you. Suppose you're still moving in :)

Oops that's what I get for posting and running. My kids have a saying, not sure if it's something out there or not. DYAC darn you auto correct!

Nope we are not in it yet but where heading to Tampa now. We have a delievery set up at 9 o'clock tomorrow! We will be in heaven tomorrow. To bad there callin for rain all next week there.