245RL Suspension

Snakebite

Hello.. Has anyone put a set of Equa-Flex, EZ Flex or any other shock absorbing Spring Equalizer on their 245 Sundance? If so, which one.

Snakebite

Last edited:

Snakebite

TNX to Randy in Florida... he sent me photo's and the exact information that I needed....... O-yeah... I'm getting the "Standard" Equa-Flex, not the large.

Snakebite

Snakebite

I've completed the installation. I decided to go with Dexter's E-Z Flex. Right now, they are running a special on the Dexter site, and the price is REALLY good. Besides the obvious benefits of decreasing the shock when transfering weight between axles, there was also an expected side benefit. The Spring eyes are NOW parrallel with the bottom of the frame, and the axles are NOW spaced at 33"... this is exactly where they are suppose to be. Bump clearance is a min of 2 1/2". If anyone decided to make this upgrade, I can point out a couple of things that will help you out. Just contact me if interested.

With this addition, along with the 5th Airborn Pin Box, and the Firestone Air Bags on the Duramax .... I hope to have taken some of the "Shock" out of this countries rough roads.

Snakebite