Finally in our Key Largo! And boy is it everything we hoped for.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
We arrived here at Lazydays this morning at 9 AM sharp. Checked in and was whisked off to where our new Key Largo was parked. Unhitched the trade and off to finish the paperwork. Ate lunch and back to the site for a PDI. did that with a guy that knew a little about a lot. Was raining so did not do much outside.

Once that was done and we id'd a few things and then we continued to to up load a few things and take a really good look at everything inside. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that it rained ALL day and night! So we did not get to do much outside. Had a issue issue with the LP tanks also. Someone seemed to help themselves to them. Really made looking at all the items that needs gas to work. They did get them finally so a hot shower was nice.

But anyhow we are in it now and no one can take it away now! Will be here at the delivery site for 2 nights and then over to the CG for a couple more. We have found a few things like the bedroom AC is not working and I hope that's fixed tomorrow. We will have to see. They are good it seems at trying to get things fixed as they have already finished one issue and worked on the AC also. So I happy for now. Time will tell.

I will finish this up with more later. But over all with the coach we are extremely happy!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! No doubt the wait was worth it!

Best Wishes and Safe Camping!

Bobby A

Congrats, we are excited for you, I remember it was at the Tampa show we met you guys and you fell in love with the Key Largo then. I know its been a long wait, and now it over. Congrats again, just take your time at L/days and inspect everything and have it fixed before you leave.

Keep us all posted,
Bobby A

jbeletti

That's awesome news Michael and Kelly!

Keep looking with a critical eye and trying everything in/on the unit. No time like now, at the dealership to get it all worked out :) Wish we were still there to see you guys and show you what's what on your new unit. Hope to see you at a rally some time this year yet :)

Jim

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
It's great you got your new rig and are happy with it, so far. But I gotta say it sounds like your dealer strives to live up to their name. That rig should have been prepped and checked before you got to it. They might have noticed the LP tanks were gone and the A/C didn't work.

2psnapod2

John, the AC seems to be a programming issue and they had 2 techs come Over late yesterday in the POORING rain to check the AC out. And one of them had filled them and put them on the coach himself. So they are working the issues but they have about 700 employees and maybe someone needed them. Who knows. They did get us new ones in the middle of a very bad thunder storm and raining cats and dogs. So as of now I'm very happy with the service.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
John, the AC seems to be a programming issue and they had 2 techs come Over late yesterday in the POORING rain to check the AC out. And one of them had filled them and put them on the coach himself. So they are working the issues but they have about 700 employees and maybe someone needed them. Who knows. They did get us new ones in the middle of a very bad thunder storm and raining cats and dogs. So as of now I'm very happy with the service.

Cool! I must have gotten spoiled by my dealer, though. It was dry but cold out and we did the PDI inside their maintenance building, with electric and water hooked up. They had already been through the rig before we got there and we spent a long time going over it again. Then they installed the hitch in my truck and fixed a couple of minor glitches while we did the final papers in the office. Then they watched me manuever around the parking lot a couple of times before we went on our way.

2psnapod2

Steve and Nonnq, thanks it is wonderful. Setting here watching a movie. Slept in it two nights now and just can't find anything we don't like. Must mean we made the right choice. Played with the leveling system yesterday. Didn't know what I was doing and before I knew it, the WHOLE trailer was off the ground. I was able to spin all four tires. Got it down as soon as I could. Scarred Kelly to death. But it did fine. Now I can't wait to get it hitched and run down the road. That will be the next step. Got to go finish that movie. Michael

YaShouldaGotaDiesel

Man thats good to hear. I think its suppose to lift the wheels for best stablity.?
One question, when they replaced your two Propane bottles were they 40 lb like the original ones. Just something to check.
Lets us know how she pulls.

2psnapod2

Oh yeah I check that out. Did not want them to pull that. They probably took them out of another unit. :)