Cabinet repairs

Kiko

The upper cabinets along the living room slide of my 3200RL are sagging in the middle and the bolts seem to have stripped out due to vibration. I added some new sheet metal screws and coated them with an epoxy. I'll probably add a 1 x 4 wood brace under the middle section when I am traveling. Anyone here have any other suggestions on how to reinforce this weak area?

Kiko

cabinet fix

I've already screwed them back up with new screws and epoxy so there is not anything to see in the pic. Not too computer literate with cameras either. I called the dealer and he recommended that I add rivets in place of screws. Anybody tried this. The table fell came loose also and I repaired with screws and epoxy. I've heard of the ceiling fan falling in one unit, but I left that alone for now. I'll use a wood brace for sure since the roads here in Mexico are rough.

ChopperBill

I have spent some time filling the holes that have screws in them with plastic molly's because I have a lot of stripped screw holes. They make a more secure mount. I think some guys at the the factory get a little zealous with the electric or air drive screw drivers.