The "Red Bikes Rule" Thread

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Rather than totally hijack the thread about Difficult Locks where a couple of us Heartland owners bragged about our red scooters, I started this one! Post a picture of your bike, all brands and colors welcome!

Heres that "Red Hot Sunglo"

2010EGRedHotSunglow.jpg

truknutt

Committed Member
'97 FLHTCU Victory Red Sun Glo & Mama's '99 XLH Aztec Orange something or other!

Attachments

• Bikes.jpg
    Bikes.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 77

Lou_and_Bette

Here is my Ultra in the Red Hot Sunglow/Dusky Gold P.S. SJH thanks for not Hijacking my tread had the same thought about bikes but didn't know where to put it

IMG_0134.jpg

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Since all brands are welcome, this is my 86 Suzuki Cavalcade. Sadly it's in someone else's hands now as we couldn't full time and ride at the same time. Well we could but didn't want a toy hauler. Sold it with 117K on the odometer.

Attachments

• 108-0900_IMG.JPG
    108-0900_IMG.JPG
    235.7 KB · Views: 42

SJH

Got to admit...that "red hot sunglow" is sure a "purty" color! :)

If anyone gets a wild hair and wants to ride to Washington, we have the annual Oyster Run (short video) on September 25th in Anacortes. Small by most standards but the biggest in our state (approx 20,000 attend)

"Ride Easy"

Lou_and_Bette

SJH, looking forward to getting up in your area when we go "most-time" early next year. Just got back from a ride going from the Gulf Coast of MS to near Chattanooga, TN. We spent 4 days there riding around Lookout Mtn and then back to the coast...about 1500 miles total in 5 days and was "styl'n" all the way on my "red ride"

SJH

SJH, looking forward to getting up in your area when we go "most-time" early next year. Just got back from a ride going from the Gulf Coast of MS to near Chattanooga, TN. We spent 4 days there riding around Lookout Mtn and then back to the coast...about 1500 miles total in 5 days and was "styl'n" all the way on my "red ride"

Sounds like a great ride! If you do make it to Washington, remember late summer and early fall tend to be the dry times. We get mostly rain here from October to the end of July. Raining today as a matter of fact but we have had some nice weather the past two weeks.