Fresh Water Tank Sensor Wire

C

Chulinw

I found a wire from the fresh water tank sensor broken. Purchase replace ment part. My question is can you unscrew the water sensor on the fresh water tank and put the new one in or do you have to install a after market unit on the tank.

tdharley

I guess my rigs sensor system is different than yours. I have a few wires screwed into the side of the tank at different heights plus one neutral.

I cannot figure out the replacement sensor you bought. It must be something I do not have.

If you do not get any other responses, post a picture and I will give you my opinion.

C

Chulinw

tdh all the tanks are the same. The wire on the bottom that would indicate a 1/3 tank got broken. I will replace it with a new wire unit just like from the factory. My question is can I unscrew the screw that came with the tank and use them again or would I have to install a diff sensor screw. I have seen some of the sensor screw not working and they have have used an after market one to install near the one that broke to get the new sensor to work. I guess I will just unscrew the one that came with tank and re-use it again and see if that will work.