Hi, we just got a North Trail.

RanCarr

Hi, I just joined this Forum to share with other Heartland owners. We just got our brand new North Trail on Monday. We love it. :) In loading her up today we found more storage space then we could ever use. We're mainly campers but do take extended trips and will be snow-birding to FL this coming winter. Our smaller Crossroads Zinger was a little too small for two adults and three cats. We'll be staying in FL for 3 to 4 months from now on so looked for a larger RV. The minute I walked in to the NT28-BRS I knew I found what we wanted and needed. It has one slide which adds so much to the space. Now if only it had jalousie windows we'd be in heaven. Our fist TT, an old '82 Sunline had them, and they were wonderful. I hope to learn a lot on this forum from other HL owners and especially those with NTs. :)

jimtoo

Hi RanCarr,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.
Hope you make lots of great memories with your North Trail.
Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congrats.....We love our 28BHS. Slide outs are wonderful, they do add so much space.

ENJOY!!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hello and Congratulations on the new rig. We wish you many hours of camping enjoyment!

irvin56

4th season for ours and we still enjoy it. They are nice units. No major problems to report.
just enjopy it and welcome to the forum
Irvin

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome to the forum! The North Trail is a great trailer! We loved ours. Be sure to share pics and stories of your adventures!

Saildogs

Welcome! We moved from a Sunline T-1950 to our NT 24RBS and love the NT. Heartland makes great units and you will really enjoy yours.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new North Trail. Heartland makes a great product and I know you will enjoy it. Have fun traveling this great country and be safely.

Let me introduce our self - Nathan & I are the Tennessee Charter Leaders for the HL Owner Club. We are hosting the Tennessee Rally August 5-7 in Townsend and would like to invite y'all to come and show off your new coach. Information on the rally can be found on the front page of the forum on the right side, listed by dates. If you have any questions, you can private message (PM) us by clicking on our forum name (nabo) and find the private message link. Also, think about joining the Heartland Owner Club. There are so many advantages being a member but the best thing we like are meeting other great HL owners and going to fun rallies.