first outing in road warrior 305

szewczyk_john

Our first night in the new rig went well once we got away from the wet red clay of Martinsville, VA. We always stayed in a lot with our SOB and the money raised went to a local school's sport booster club so we really liked staying there. When we arrived and saw all the clay and the truck started to slip, the wife said we are not staying here again. We went across the way and found a paved lot for a little more than twice the price but we are willing to pay it to keep this unit as new as we can for as long as we can. Been finding out alot about the unit during set up.
Had a good nights sleep and only had two problems we encountered so far was the two connectors behind the hot water heater was not tight. I believed the dealer when he said it was checked during prep and that the did not want to re-winterize the unit. THe second problem is that we got a whole binder full of paperwork instructions but they really do not do a good job of explaining any thing about how to use them. An example would be the hot water heater. We have 2 books on the heater but no where in the paperwork does it tell one that you need to remove a basement panel and open up the valves. If I did not have previous camping experience or access the this site, i would not have known how to use it. No books on the TV, radio, or sat hookups. We still love this unit though.