Hey fellow Landmarkers, I have a couple of questions.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just took delievery of our new LM and the are 2 switches I have not been able to figure out. They are also not marked.

The first one is in the UDC, it is on the right wall under the cable in connector. Maybe a switch for the pump? Thought that was on the gauge inside. Something for the black tank flush? Just not sure.

The second one is inside with all the other switches. It is a 110 switch. A red one with 3 others. One of the others is for electric water heater. Is it for the heating blankets and heater lines? That's my best guess. Any ideas are appreaciated.

rustyshakelford

on my cyclone it does have an extra switch for the water pump in the udc. as for the other 110 switch, it could be for tank heaters?

brett

danemayer

The extra 110V switch turns on the tank heating pads, assuming you opted for them. No idea about the extra switch in the UDC.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Hey grats on the KL Mike, like Dan said the one inside not marked is for the tank heating pads. The one outside is for the water pump, used when you're winterizing, just place the 'winterizer' hose in your antifreeze and hit the switch instead of having to go back inside to turn the water pump on.

sgtbigb

Thanks JD I knew about the heater switch on the inside, but did not know about switch in the UDC>!
Hey grats on the KL Mike, like Dan said the one inside not marked is for the tank heating pads. The one outside is for the water pump, used when you're winterizing, just place the 'winterizer' hose in your antifreeze and hit the switch instead of having to go back inside to turn the water pump on.

jbeletti

Michael,

I believe you've been given accurate info. We recently added a pump switch back to the UDC for LM. I thought they just did it on mine at my request, but if you have it too, maybe we made it standard. I find it handy when you've disconnected water but want to rinse your hands off after reeling in the AC cord :)

Jim

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks every one! I figured they were. Not sure why they did not mark them. Every other switch was. But that's ok because I have a label maker. :).

It sure is a good feeling to know you picked the right coach! We just sit in it and feel at home. No better feeling than that.