HOC April news letter Wyoming Chapter

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Spring is closing in on us here in the mountain states. Some parks are open but for the most part May 1st is the start date. Amy, Tucker and I just got back from 9 days in Moab, UT. The weather was -- well, a little wind, a few clouds, a drop or two of rain and even some sunshine. Over all, we had a great time. We stayed at the KOA south of town. We had three other Heartlands in the park - a North trail, Cyclone and another Bighorn. Anybody heading that way needs to look up “Crystals Cakes & Cones” - great cupcakes!! Try the chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. Tucker loved that one.

We will be planning our fall rally soon so, if anybody has any ideas please get them in. Any of you folks in Wyoming or Montana (we are your default chapter) that aren’t already HOC members, consider taking Heartland owner ship to the next level and join. Please PM me if you have any questions. Also, if any of you are heading through Cody this year on your way to or from Yellowstone National Park, please look us up. You will find all our contact information in the H.O.T.E.L section. Happy camping and hope to see you soon. :angel:

Attachments

• Image085.jpg
    Image085.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Image055.jpg
    Image055.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Image009.jpg
    Image009.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Image033.jpg
    Image033.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 28

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Going to UT is on our bucket list. Seeing the pictures makes me want to move it up on the list. Thanks for sharing.