Sundance - Light Switch in Control Panel

brubrb

We recently purchased a 2007 SD3300SK. In the control panel that has the switches for the slides, the pump switch, HWH switch, there is a typical looking light switch in the upper right corner of the panel -can you tell me what it is supposed to go to??

Thanks! Bruce

Rmcgrath53

Re: ATF: Sundance - Light Switch in Control Panel

The one switch is a hot water on 110 volts . You do not want to turn that switch on without water in your tank. The other switch works the 110 receptical near the awning for your lites that attatch on the awning.
Ron

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Bruce, I moved your question out of the ATF and into the General Discussion area. It looks like your question may have been answered. I am sure that someone with the exact model that you have will confirm it.

Peace
Dave

Thedonald

Actually the response does not completely answer the question. I have a 2007 3200ES and although the answer is correct in that one switch is for the HW heat and one for the outside light, there are three switches and I have not figured out what the extra one is for either. So is someone knows the answer I would also appreciate a reply.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired

With your unit being older, you might want to post a picture. I have realized that while on here a picture is worth a thousand words. I hope you find out what your switch operates. I was just in the same boat.

branson4020

Icantre Member

1. HW heater 120V
2. Exterior (scare) lights
3. Exterior outlet (you can plug a string of awning lights into it)

D

Dave Willis

that switch is for your Awning Light Recept out on the sidewall up by the corner of you awning. You can plug your lights in and just turn them on and off with that switch instead of unplugging every night.

Thanks,