Idaho Howdy!

CabinetmakerII

In preperation for retirement, my wife and I have ordered a Cyclone 3800. We hope to take delivery in late April or early May. We have been RVing for several years now. We started with a Slide In camper, then a 26' Road Ranger TT, a 30' Holiday Rambler Alumascape and now upgrading to our first 5th wheel. We have been shopping for a Toy Hauler for over 2 years and after lots of RV shows, magazines articals, RV lots etc... we decided the Cyclone 3800 best suited our needs. Can't wait for the dealership to call for us to take delivery of our new coach.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
CabinetmakerII, Welcome to the Heartland Forum and Family. Congrats on your w Cyclone. Gonna set up a woodworking shop in the garage???:rolleyes:

PUG

Pug
Congrats:
I saw a 3800 at a Tucson RV show a couple of weeks ago and was pretty impressed. We have the 3950 but they have made some nice improvements on the 3800. The bigger slides made the living room very nice. We live in Boise but have been pulling down to Tucson for the last 4 winters. I take a Street Bike and a four wheeler down and have enjoyed that and the climate. We will be returning about the first of June.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome and congratulations on your choice of the Cyclone. Now the hard part is the waiting. Hope in your travels, y'all will make it over to the eastern side of the states. Enjoy and travel safely.

CabinetmakerII

Well Ray, as a matter of fact we are taking our shop on the road. Perhaps earn enough for a tank of fuel or a nights stay at whatever RV park USA... Hope to "CURTCF" = C-U-Round-The-Camp-Fire!

CabinetmakerII

Nabo, My wife and I would like to make a trip to the Eastern side during the Fall to watch the colors change. Although Idaho enjoys the 4 seasons (June July August and Winter) I know we cannot hold a candle to Main and New Hampshire

CabinetmakerII

Pug,
We have been looking at Cyclones for a couple of years. It was a tough choise between the 3950 and 3800 but as you stated, the bigger slides in the 3800 is what sold us. We really like the open feel to it and the location of the TV and fireplace. I see now they are putting a bigger slide on the street side of the 3950 with Theater Seating as well. We live in Mountain Home and are REALLY looking forward to wintering in AZ. May not happen this winter but for sure in 2012... Hope to CURTCF! (C-U-Round-The-Camp-Fire)