Now Ive Seen Everything

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Re: Now Ive Sieen Everything

Now that is slick! Imagine how easy life would be and how many marriages that thing could save...

grizzlygiant

What a great idea. My parking skills limit the length of trailer I am comfortable parking in tight places; this product would make a 40' trailer a real possibility for me.

I wonder how much it weighs? The trailer may gross out while still empty!

Vtxkid

I could imagine that could be very useful at some of the regular gas stations!!! I wish they would of shown a underneath shot of the attachment in the stored position. Pretty cool though...

MrsSouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
If it had a quick connect - you could use it to move a "buddies" camper - just for laughs! This thing could be an evil toy! :)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
It should come with a set of side cutters for snipping the valve stems of the S4B that deliberately blocks you in...after you get free.

ParkIt

DH is going to hate me for having seen this - because I'll start yammering about getting one. It would have made initial delivery a snap and where we wanted it instead of where it is now.
Slickest thing I've seen yet for 5ers.

TimDyck

In the comments there was a guy who said he takes a few traffic cones with him. When he parks he sets out the cones to keep other people from blocking him in. It sounds like a cheap and easy solution to the problem.

PhotoPete

In the comments there was a guy who said he takes a few traffic cones with him. When he parks he sets out the cones to keep other people from blocking him in. It sounds like a cheap and easy solution to the problem.

Ive gotten a lot of really nice traffic cones that way.;)

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader

I believe Heartland is coming out with a new solution to this kind of situation.........

Mr. Beletti can be contacted directly for product review.
smiley-face-wallpaper.jpg

eddylives

Hmmmm......looks like the question of "where do I jack my trailer from" is done. Just get the side shifter and no more wondering lol