New decal for the truck

rustyshakelford

I have been wanting a decal to go on the truck, so I went to a local shop with a pic of the rear garage door of the Cyclone. I think that it came out great, but maybe just a shade or two off of the gray.

I was bored also and tapped into the pvc surplus from around the house and built a little rack for the 50 amp cord to rest on instead of all the stress being placed on the plug. Needs some modifications, but I will see how it works at the heartland rally in spring!

brett

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

porthole

Retired
And then I switched to this

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/11365-And-so-it-begins?p=134988&viewfull=1#post134988

Hey that's the first pic I've seen of the new trailer - how about some pictures?

rustyshakelford

And then I switched to this

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/11365-And-so-it-begins?p=134988&viewfull=1#post134988

Hey that's the first pic I've seen of the new trailer - how about some pictures?

I'll take some tomorrow. I need to clean out the garage and do the 20 hr service on the generator. Do you think it would be ok to use the water hose on the garage floor or should I sweep then mop it?

Brett

truknutt

Committed Member
Nice job! Way to slide in the free advertising, too!! :rolleyes::eek:

What Duane said..we want more pics of the rig!! :angel: