Barrel cabinet

4ever

We have a Landmark, Grand Canyon with the barrel cabinet in the kitchen area. Unfortunatley most times when we travel the cabinet door opens and hits into the slide-out border. Has anyone else had this problem? What have you done to correct it? I have tried putting items under the dorr to hold it closed but that does not seem to work. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

Ted

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
There are various latches available at any home building center such as The Home Depot.
I have heard that a window latch works good. There are magnetic latches as well.

Peace
Dave

DougS

Doug S
Window latch. I tried several things, but the window watch worked best. The latches come in dark finishes which look good.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
4ever, can you post a picture of your closure on your cabinet? We just bought LM are and we have two of them. I have heard that HL has change them. I will compare them to mine and if they are, maybe HL will send you the new one. If they didn't change them, then I will have to keep an eye on mine. Michael

gschaaf

4ever I have a 2011 Bighorn with the end couter barrel cabinet for spices. I had the door swing open and rip off the hinges. I seen they had just the plastic ball cock catches on mine. I went to home depot and got the metal double catch ball cock like the ones on my cabinet by the door entry. Haven't had a prblem since.

Glenn

Another idea......we have a barrel door in our QSRL and my wife place a few strips of velcro on the door and frame. It did the trick.