Elkridge 29BHCK - Outside Propane Connection

ToddC

Hey All! My wife and I recently purchased an Elkridge 29BHCK that we are picking up at the end of the month. I must say we are very excited about our new fifth wheel. I had one question for anyone that can answer. Is there a propane connection that runs out to or near the outdoor kitchen? I can't seem to find any details anywhere. This would obviously be very handy.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Re: Elridge 29BHCK - Outside Propane Connection

I have one on my ER 34 QSRL. It has a quick connect and shutoff just in front of the steps. I run my Road Trip Grill off of it after removing the regulator from the grill.

ankie3467

Re: Elridge 29BHCK - Outside Propane Connection

I have one on my ER 34 QSRL. It has a quick connect and shutoff just in front of the steps. I run my Road Trip Grill off of it after removing the regulator from the grill.

You removed the regulator on the grill side? We also have a road trip and used it for the first time with the elkridge, and noticed the flame very low. Going to tell hubby to try taking this regulator off. (I think he did suggest it and I said oh no cant do that) He said shouldnt have 2 regulators!

rebootsemi

The exterior gas line with the quick connector is all ready regulated off of you propane tanks. On our Sundance I run our big grill off the exterior line and also had to remove the reg as grill would hardly lite up, works great now.

tfires

can someone tell me what size the connection is on the quick connect? i am wonting to hook up a 100 lb bottel to it for propan gas.