NT 31Qbs Bed Question

8iron

We are looking at the 31bqs and the layout looks great for our needs (2 young kids) By the pics I have seen there is not much space between the end of the bed and the bathroom wall on the door side of the trailer. Is this an issue for anyone?

jimtoo

Hi 8iron,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Me not having a North Trail I can't give you an answer, but someone should be in shortly to help out.

Hope everything works out for you, and you and your family become members of our camping families.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

irvin56

This is our 4th season with ours.
My wife just crawls over it to get into the bed. but you can go between the wall and bed. Mine is a full queen bed so it's really tight squeeze. they have now put the shorter beds in I believe it's 4 inchs shorter.
but on the other hand some have cut the (foam) bed back and other have lenghened the bed from the shorter one.

Bunk house, you will enjoy it very much, specialy the extra dinette in back room for kids. we have 4 GK's come with us and the bunks work GREAT. check out NT forum area foe idea's and also a few of us added extra cupboards at back wall. This really helps for storage rooms. Any ??'s just ask and someone will jump in to help. enjoy the new toy.