Size of Hide-a-Bed?

Denise

We pick up our new Bighorn 3055 later this week and then leave immediately for spring break camping, and I'm trying to get things ready ahead of time. Can anyone tell me the size of the mattress on the hide-a-bed? I'm trying to figure out what size sheets to buy for it. Thanks in advance!

billd

Well ours was a little smaller than a full size, when we added a foam topper to the mattress the sheet fit better but was still loose.

Bill

Deb

Deb
The mattress measures 47 inches. A twin is 36 inches, and a full bed is 54. So no sheets fit that well. But I have used twin sheets and they work also. The new air mattresses/sofa bed might be different. My numbers are for the 06 model of the 3055 - that doesn't have the air mattresses.

Deb

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
Denise, following is a link to the site for the new Flair Sleep & Store Sofa Beds. Their video claims that standard size sheets fit the bed, though it doesn't say what size. I would think it is a full size by looking at the video. There is also contact info on the site so you might want to call them and ask for the bed dimensions.

http://www.flairinteriors.com/sleep/sleep.html

Sheri

Hide a bed sheets

I too am trying to figure out the sheet size. We just got an 08 Sundance. I ordered the sofabed sheet set that they advertised in Brylane Home in a double bed. When it arrived it was way too big and I will be sending it back. My Memory foam topper in double size fits. I think I will try a twin fitted sheet, that might work.