From 80 degrees to snow in Colorado

skyguy

We were sooo tempted to get out this weekend, but the weather called for high winds on Sunday and chance for thunderstorms / snow.

Weather guessers were perfect - Saturday was gorgeous, I almost kicked myself for not going. 80 degrees, a new record high for April 2. Wind howled all night, 65 MPH gusts knocked trees down and power out all over town. By noon Sunday, temp was only 34 degrees, and it started to snow....

Got to love spring in Colorado!

Al S.

Hi Al;

Just got back from Arizona for the winter, I'm putting the rig back to bed for several month's here in Wyoming. It is a cool 16 degrees in Riverton this morning.
We also had strong winds this last week. See you in June. Take care.
Ron

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
It's just as wacky here in SE Michigan. Warm one day, cold the next, then an inch of slush turns to rain, then warm and windy. Forget the weatherman, just look at the weather rope hanging from a tree. I'm waiting for it to get warm and dry enough to install my Reico-Titan jack system. Right now, the storage yard is a mudhole.

BruteForce

I went 4wheeling on Saturday. High winds, but mostly sunny and temps in the high 70's, low 80's. I got sun burned. Come Sunday morning, I awoke to 8 inches of heavy wet snow blanketing everything!

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
High of 80 yesterday, weekend was great. It is now 70 with winds and thunderstorms predicted tonight here in Tennessee. I m over the weather and ready for 85 degree weather. I want to go fishing.

wobly

We were sooo tempted to get out this weekend, but the weather called for high winds on Sunday and chance for thunderstorms / snow.

Weather guessers were perfect - Saturday was gorgeous, I almost kicked myself for not going. 80 degrees, a new record high for April 2. Wind howled all night, 65 MPH gusts knocked trees down and power out all over town. By noon Sunday, temp was only 34 degrees, and it started to snow....

Got to love spring in Colorado!

Al S.

We were camping at Chatfield just south of Denver over the weekend. You are right, it was beautiful on Saturday, but Saturday night, the wind was horrible! We didn't have any damage and left in the morning before the wind was too bad. But, driving from Denver to Colorado Springs was "interesting" with the wind gusts on I-25.