32 BUDS Real Weight

fjm039

All,

We are seriously considering a 32BUDS and in fact we know we are getting one, just waiting on the existing trailer to sell.

That being said, I am somewhat concerned about the CCC of this model. Does anyone have real world/scale numbers of their unit (sans their gear). I'm curious to know what the real, roll of the lot weight is on units so I can estimate how much room I have for gear.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

jimtoo

Hi fjm039,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

The weights as listed are close, but you have got to add for any options, dual pane windows, gel-coat, things like that. The actual unit is weighed as it rolls out the door of the assembly line, and a sticker is applied to the door frame. Maybe someone that has a new one equipped like your getting will jump in and give you an idea soon.

Meanwhile enjoy the forum.

Jim M

irvin56

Jimtoo is right on weight out the door at plant. Posted weight on site for your trailer is very close. But it does not count for (battery, propane tanks and weight of full Propane tanks, equalizes hitch setup), as these units leave plant without these items. Also if you add anything from factory/dealer, then the weight will be different then posted