ATF: Big Country - Failed dual pane window

Bryan, have a failed dual pane window-egress, slider. The glass info indicates KTG which, when talking with customer service I was told it was kenro, talked with parts today and they indicate the production documentation indicate Hehr. I have a part number for Kenro and Hehr(from Sandy in Parts)I need to order a new window, would like to get the correct information the first time. How do I determine the correct window?? As a side note, I understand the manual operation of the hydraulic slides but was still curious where I could find the appropriate documentation. Documentation is always helpful. Thanks for your help.

B

bwwalczak

Heartland keeps individual unit files for each vehicle manufactured. When you provide your VIN (just the last 6), Heartland service will be able to isolate which windows are installed. We have been using Kinro windows for quite some time. Whichever window Heartland service specified should be correct.

Heartland service also has the required operations documentation for slide rooms/overrides.

Heartland service phone number is: 574-266-8726.

TedS

priestlake, here are two LIP sheets I found that may be helpful for understanding the hydraulic system override. I hope I have attached the files.

Attachments

• lippert0071.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 30
  • lippert0101.pdf
    111.5 KB · Views: 32