• Number of sites held: 20
  • Site fee: $33.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: none
  • Non-Club Member fee: non-club members $10 per person
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 8/6/2011
  • Potluck time: 5:00 pm

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: katkens(click to contact)
Additional Info:
------------------------------
Double J Campground is now under new management. They will honor the $33.00 site fee for those wishing to arrive early.

Rally T-shirts will be available this year , ordering info forth coming.

Site reservations need to be confirmed by July 1
If contacting CG by e-mail use this lpfons@aol.com instead of one listed on CG web site.

Please let me know that reservations have been made and when placing reservations tell them you are with the Heartland Rally. We will be in rows P & N , all full hook ups , pull thru and 30-50 amp.

Additional info will be forth coming.......come one come all lets rally!

Attendees:....................................... Reservations ( R )............Tentative ( T )

katkens................Ken & Kathy............................... ( R )
jnphobe................Jon & Patti.................................( R )
cookie..................Dave & Mary..............................( R )
Mikemm62.............Mike & Suzanne..........................( R )
cemill...................CE & Jackie................................( R )
netem..................Neil & Sharon..............................( R )
Ernhrt398.............Bill & Barb...................................( R )
traveller44............Tom & Mary................................( R )
cdaniels................Jan & Cathy...............................( R )
ALF......................Paul & Sue.................................( R )

Last edited:

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
CE & Jackie Miller has volunteered to do Rally T-shirts. We need to know by July 1 how many would want to order shirts and sizes. There will be womens & mens sizes ,they will have the Heartland Logo with Illinois Chapter incorporated in the bottom of logo. We think the price will be around $ 15 depending on the number of shirts ordered. You can post on this thread or contact katkens or cemill (CE) with your info.......thanks Kenny

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, it's official put an R next to our name. The reservation is in.

Peace
Dave

kkamshop

Sorry Kenny & Kathy, we already have plans for this weekend - darn it~~

We'll see you all in Goshen though!

bacaye

Kenny...put us down....Put ernhrt398.....Bill and Barb Maybe you better look up Bill Liming to see if I have ernhrt spelled the way he does...LOL Going to contact CG tomorrow...Barb...Will order 2 shirts when we can...

cdaniels

Woo Hoo!!
Got the time off of work so we will be seeing y'all at the Rally. Course we have to call and make our reservations first. And I do believe we would be interested in T-shirts too.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again and are very excited about going to our first National Rally.

Jan and Cathy Daniels

katkens

Woo Hoo!!
Got the time off of work so we will be seeing y'all at the Rally. Course we have to call and make our reservations first. And I do believe we would be interested in T-shirts too.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again and are very excited about going to our first National Rally.

Jan and Cathy Daniels

Glad you get to come , looking forward to a great time. I just have one request ,please don't let Kathy look at your trailer again, I can't afford a new one.:)

traveler44

Ken and Kathy:
Plan on us. We had a lot of fun at Goshen and will try to remember to make res. Monday. Tom and Mary

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Well, we have our t-shirts ordered; so I guess the Illinois Rally is on for us. We will be calling to make our reservations today.

Just hope that Sue can get off of work and we will both be there.

Paul

katkens-DW

I hope she can too!! It was sure great meeting you and Sue at the Rally last week I think it went to fast. See you both in Aug hopefully!!!

katkens

I just want to let folks know that all the folks coming in from the south on I-55 needs to use exit 88 to get to the campground. The road is closed on the exit 83 end and looks like for quite awhile some major construction going on , new overpass etc........Ken

kkamshop

Sure wish we could make this one, I would love to see everyone again!

How's the knee, Kathy? I'm doing great, going to switch from the walker to the cane soon. I will probably go back to work mid-August.

katkens-DW

We will miss you guys too.. The knee is coming along still painful but I did get in and out of the trailer and yesterday I went up and down the basement stairs so that is good I have been on a cane now for about a week. Start therapy Tuesday so I am sure that will hurt!!

kkamshop

Good luck with the PT Kathy! I'm not supposed to do stairs for a couple more weeks, but I think I could now. Our laundry is in the basement so Ken gets to do the laundry every weekend ;)

He makes a great housewife!!

Hi Neil and Sharon! Have a great rally!

We ordered the tshirts even though we can't come. I think Jackie is mailing them to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.