Anyone full timing it in a Sundance ???

Stinger381

I'm looking at a possible job change and was wondering if anyone is full timing in a Sundance? I love my Sundance but it really is a weekend camper for fun times and a lot of sleeping room for Family and extended family. I'm just wondering if I take this new job and move to the new town and live in the camper until I sell my house will I go stir crazy ? I'd love to upgrade to a more "living" 5'ver like the Big Horn or Landmark but I know I'll lose my rear end since the Sundance isn't even a year old yet ! Just looking for opinions I guess and some what to expects ! Thanks !

mesteve

We lived in ours last summer, Apr-Sept. I wont say it was luxurious, but it worked and we knew it was a short term solution. I don't know of anything that went wrong as a result of 'full timing' over the summer, but it was just one summer. I don't know what your long term outlook is, but if you have an exit strategy when you 'move in' I think you will be fine.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
There is a couple here on the forum that have been full timing in their Sundance for about 3 years. TRAVELER07.

Peace
Dave

Deedee

I'm looking at a possible job change and was wondering if anyone is full timing in a Sundance? I love my Sundance but it really is a weekend camper for fun times and a lot of sleeping room for Family and extended family. I'm just wondering if I take this new job and move to the new town and live in the camper until I sell my house will I go stir crazy ? I'd love to upgrade to a more "living" 5'ver like the Big Horn or Landmark but I know I'll lose my rear end since the Sundance isn't even a year old yet ! Just looking for opinions I guess and some what to expects ! Thanks !

Hi,
I am a full timer in my 2009 Sundance. I have survived the winter, learning lots from trial and error. I don't know how cold your winters are there, but where I live our winters are quite mild, and we rarely have snow. We do go below freezing though. I love living in mine.

SabBumNim

UNI Tae Kwon-Do Club
Picked-up my Sundance last March, and winterized it in late September. Put some miles on it as I made my annual trip to the Indy 500, took the grand kids out to California, stoped at the Grand Canyon and Colorado Springs on the way back. Once back in Iowa, I set up at a county campground that allows unlimited camping. All and all, I spent more time living in my Sundance than living in my home. Had no problems...am looking forward to this camping season.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
We are fulltiming in our 2008 Sundance 3200ES. Nothing wrong with it. We are quite comfortable coming from a 2700 ' house. We sold it and hit the road.

Birchwood

Don't worry about your Sundance ,we have a Landmark and think we should be fulltiming in a Newmar or greater class A coach.
No matter what you have you always think of something better.Your Sundance is a nice rig and can be towed quite comfortably with
a .75 ton so there are many advantages .