LTE 4G Amplifiers on the horizon!

3Gstore

I know we've been getting a lot of questions about 4G LTE amplifiers and I've just gotten word that we'll be getting one sometime next week to evaluate! If all goes well these may be available to the general public in as little as 8 weeks (maybe)!
Just thought I'd share the good word
biggrin.gif

Stay tuned for updates...

jbeletti

Great news Matt. I am about to add my second antenna on the RV roof for 4G use. Will be nice to pair it with an amp in the 700 mhz band use by Verizon.

Jim

3Gstore

Our testing is not yet complete, but initial results look VERY promising: in one location, our tester's LTE download speeds SKYROCKTED from 4mbps to nearly 20! If you'd like to be notified when the 4G LTE amplifier is available, fill out our notification form and we'll contact you as soon as it's in stock! 4G amplifier notification form

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Ya know the Verizon commercial on TV where the guy is plugging in big ol heavy cables and then the lightning starts flying around all over tarnation? I can just imagine Beletti's rig going down the road with sparks coming off the roof, nearby, peoples TV's are going haywire and radio reception within 5 miles is virtually nil. Jim B is in the drivers seat with a few LCD screens on the dash and his eyes are glowing and he has this big grin on his face.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

3Gstore

Hello guys, I've got some repeater details for you and it wasn't what I was thinking. This system is actually a wireless repeater system consisting of a 70dB repeater with a Yagi antenna. It wouldn't be applicable for an RV installation but would be great for a home install. This system is going to be a monster though, in testing with a stand alone antenna we were achieving around -72dB and with the repeater system at 8 feet away saw signal hit -37dB!

Although my news isn't all bad, I got the word that our techs and Wilson have confirmed that our Mag Mount antenna will support 4G LTE :)
This antenna should offer roughly a 2dB gain on the 4G LTE frequency. So, it's not as huge as what we'll be offering in the near future but at least it gives you an alternative till will offer some higher gain Omni's for the 4G LTE frequency.